“wow, I get to
You’ve prioritized your family for so long, that your home has been neglected in the process.
Your spaces and furnishings just don’t make sense anymore, and you know it’s time to renovate and redesign. But between work, kids, and family, embarking on a huge home renovation on your own feels like a daunting project to say the least. You just don’t have time to think through all the details, and you’re ready to hang over the reins to someone who knows the ropes so you can...
- Get the job done right the first time
- Avoid costly mistakes and delays
- Enjoy a fun, easy process with someone who can guide your every step of the way
- not just have a house but have a home
- Walk in your front door and say “wow, I get to live here!”
How We Can Work Together
BIG IDEA SESSION - $495
Are you in design and decorating freeze mode? In this quick action session, we can tackle anything!
- paint color consultation
- space planning for a troublesome room
- shopping ideas to finish your spaces
- window treatment consulting and design for up to 3 rooms
How we spend the time together is driven by you, the client!
Together, we’ll work on the details of your space so that you can confidently move forward on your own with a concrete set of plans.
DAY WITH THE PRO - $1,295
This service is a more comprehensive session to get you "UNSTUCK" from design or decorating "Freeze Mode."
Clients have hired me for this 5 hour session to:
- Shop locally or on line together for furniture, fixtures and/or finishes
- Tackle several rooms of your home with respect to space planning, color planning, creative furniture and decor ideas
- Discuss the interior architecture of your home and make suggestions and provide quick drawings for you to add character and meaning to your rooms
- Lighting, flooring, wallpaper, rugs, art and accessories planning
- Assist with your build / remodel finish selections at your suppliers' locations so that you have a cohesive and exciting plan for your new spaces!
(Priced per square foot or by job.)
Are you building a new home, a second home, or embarking on a large addition? Believe it or not, builders and architects don't focus on your lifestyle or furnishings when planning your home because they have so many construction and code issues to worry about. Mistakes are costly once the framing is up and the plumbing has been ordered. Let's make sure your furniture fits! We will look at space planning and traffic flow. We can discuss your builder's materials, exterior and interior. Additionally, we'll review the kitchen cabinet layout to ensure you love everything about this expensive space.
(Priced per square foot or by job.)
Maybe you’re looking for help with a new construction project and you need a pro to help you move through all the architectural and design decisions.
Perhaps you’re planning an entire room re-do from rugs to window treatments and all the furnishings in between.
This service is for the client who wants a more curated level of design help specific to their individual tastes and schedule.
These are usually longer term projects that require an exciting plan of action, customized materials and finishes, and a professional eye to ensure there’s no mistakes.
I am beyond thrilled with the outcome.
“Holley is the consummate professional. She takes the time to listen to her client's thoughts, advise on her recommended approach and then marry the two, yielding a result that is nothing short of perfection. The quality of the associates she recommended to support our design project made the entire process seamless. I am beyond thrilled with the outcome and I would recommend Holley to anyone who is seeking to give their home a fresh look - I already know I will be asking for her support again soon!”