SPACES THAT REFLECT YOU
YOU ARE FORTUNATE TO HAVE A LOVELY HOME, BUT IT NEEDS A NEW EYE TO TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
You know it’s time to renovate and redesign. Embarking on a huge home renovation on your own feels like a daunting project, which often leads to inertia.
You’re ready to hire a professional who...
- Helps you define your needs and esthetic
- Has a process in place to move through all your decisions with ease
- Has 20+ years experience working with trusted tradespeople
- Achieves a fresh, relaxed, elegant look that reflects you
How We Can Work Together
This service is for the client who wants a curated level of design help specific to their individual tastes and schedule.
- A new construction project is on the horizon and you need a pro to help you move through all the architectural and design decisions.
- You're moving to a new home and need a professional eye to plan your existing pieces while merging in fresh, updated furnishings, rugs, and decor
- You’ve been in your home a while and are planning a refresh of several rooms - from rugs to window treatments and all the furnishings in between.
These are longer term projects that require an exciting plan of action, customized materials and finishes, and a professional eye to ensure there’s no mistakes.
Are you building a new home, a second home, or embarking on a large addition? Believe it or not, builders and architects rarely focus on your lifestyle or furnishings when planning your home - they have so many construction and code issues to worry about.
Mistakes are costly once the framing is up and the plumbing has been ordered. Let's make sure your furniture fits. We will look at space planning and traffic flow. We can discuss your builder's materials, exterior and interior. This service would include design recommendations like built-ins, architectural trim ideas, and focal points.
Additionally, we'll review the kitchen and bathrooms for design ideas and cabinet layout to ensure you love everything about these expensive spaces.
Our VIP Day service is like having your best buddy be an Interior Designer! A VIP Day is perfect for the client who wants guidance in making all the right selections for one or two spaces. VIP Day clients may want to implement the plan on their own, or have Holley source a limited amount of pieces to complete a space.
- Design direction and advice on site
- Trade shopping or local shopping
- Solutions like: paint color selection, space planning, sketching built-ins for your contractor, window treatments
- Follow up with detailed notes and direction
- One week of support
Follow Up may include: shopping list, links to resources, video of how to proceed on all the ideas, a shared board of images, detailed email.
I am beyond thrilled with the outcome.
“Holley is the consummate professional. She takes the time to listen to her client's thoughts, advise on her recommended approach and then marry the two, yielding a result that is nothing short of perfection. The quality of the associates she recommended to support our design project made the entire process seamless. I am beyond thrilled with the outcome and I would recommend Holley to anyone who is seeking to give their home a fresh look - I already know I will be asking for her support again soon!”