AS A BUILDER OR DEVELOPER, YOU UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF FIRST IMPRESSIONS ON YOUR SPEC HOME OR COMMUNITY.
You’ve invested years of planning and tens of thousands of dollars before the first equipment lands on the site. You’ve hired land planners, engineers, architects along the way, and now need to hire the right design firm so that your project stands out from the competition. A top-notch designer with years of experience in the builder world will:
- study your market, analyze your plans, and present a demographic ‘ideal client’
- create an exciting space plan utilizing all of your valuable square footage
- deliver a color story that trends and targets your unique market
- furnish with the latest finishes and textures to create an emotional connection with your buyers
- create unique, demographic-specific memory points, so that buyers walk away with an imbedded good impression of your community
- entertain the buyer with a model walk through that creates “I want to live here!” excitement
- install your model(s) on time and on budget so there are no surprises in working together
How We Can Work Together
FURNITURE PLAN REVIEW
(Priced per square foot)
Together, we’ll review your architectural plans from a designer’s eye. Before your build, we’ll help you avoid costly mistakes by solving layout dilemmas and optimizing the space for how your buyers want to live. (Ex. Selling a million dollar condo but a king bed can’t fit in any of the bedrooms is a big problem for your buyers.)
Space planning, furniture placement and kitchen layouts will be analyzed and presented, and suggestions for lighting, flooring, plumbing finishes will also be discussed to ensure you’re on-trend and catching the eye of eager buyers.
(Priced per square foot or by job.)
Sometimes furniture just isn’t in the budget for your model home. But you know that flooring, cabinets, lighting, counters, and tile decisions all have to coordinate or your model home may not resonate with your buyers. You also want to ensure that the professional photography shows cutting edge materials to get buyers excited to see the property. Without furnishings, its even more important to make sure you hire a professional to get that coordinated model home look so your home sells fast and for top dollar.
MODEL HOME DESIGN & PRESENTATION
(Priced per square foot or by job.)
You know you’ll be furnishing one or several models for your upcoming community and need help with exterior material planning, as well as advice on the best location for your models.
How this works:
- We’ll meet to discuss your plans, time frame, and identify your buyer
- In 2 weeks we’ll create a design presentation for your development, which will include:
- A color story board for each model showing furnishings, materials, window treatments
- The space plan and furniture layout
- A budget and contract to begin working together
The realtor community is also quick to let us know when they feel the merchandising is right on target which always helps to sell our product.
“I have worked with Holley on several model homes. Holley is very easy to work with and always brings a lot of vision and experience to the table. She is prepared for the design meeting and gets to know the target market and our buyers beforehand. Holley is very good at setting our expectations with regard to budgets and timing. She has always made the installation dates and kept us apprised during the entire process. Many of our prospects have told us how they felt right at home upon entering our model homes. I would recommend Holley to any builder looking to decorate a model home.”
- Jack Barbary, VP Michael Anthony Homes
Holley’s vision was spot on! As soon as the homes were merchandised, sales took off and buyers could totally see themselves living in our homes.
“Holley is a pleasure to work with! Builders tend to make field changes when building models that have never been built before. Holley was extremely accommodating and easily worked with our construction team as any changes came in! Holley’s design vision was spot on! As soon as the homes were merchandised, sales took off and buyers could totally see themselves living in our homes. Holley met all of our expectations, was organized, and allowed us to hit our deadline. Installation was a breeze and completed in the timeframe requested.”