We work hard on your behalf to create JOY
As the leader of the team, I am upfront and professional; easy to work with and organized. As an interior designer I consider it my business to bring joy into people's lives. With my expertise, I help busy professionals attain a sense of "laid-back luxury" in their home. Throughout the design process, I remain focused on ensuring my clients' projects stay organized and cohesive, resulting in a space that exudes the elegance and refinement of a 5-star hotel.
- Discovery Call
- Design Complete Service: In-person design meeting to establish Scope of Work and see the project
- Zoom call within 1 week: a graphic presentation outlining budgets, scope of design services, etc.
- Agreement and on-boarding paperwork sent to you
- Design presentation (in-person) within 3 weeks of agreement signatures and deposit
- Meetings begin with architects and/or contractors if construction is involved
- Orders are placed and tracked after design presentation is accepted
- Management of all phases of Scope of Work over weeks or months
- Installation day(s)
Witnessing my clients' excitement and satisfaction as they exclaim "WE LOVE EVERYTHING!" is truly the highlight of my work.
My team consists of myself, and Lori Spadaro, my business manager. While I am the chief creator, Lori has the very important job of ensuring all of our clients' orders are moving along, and she interfaces with our business partners, vendors, warehouse and delivery.
Hiring Holley Pokora Interior Design also offers you a team of vetted trades and craftsmen and women whom we have successfully worked with. This will ensure your project will move along smoothly and without any hiccups.
Hi, I'm Holley Pokora
Awards won from the Homebuilders Assn.:
- "Home of The Year"
- "Best Kitchen Design Under $50,000"
- "Bathroom over $10,000”
- “Best Use of Tile, Granite or Marble"
- "Best Designed Clubhouse"
My passion for design began over two decades ago when I had the opportunity to develop my craft as a field-educated designer for an architecture firm. I was learning construction and design while standing on site with trimmers, electricians and plumbers. I learned that attention to detail and communication are keys to managing a complex design project. I found that I have a unique ability to problem-solve on site, and the creative eye to deliver a "WOW!" every time.
I graduated from Penn State with a BS in Marketing, and did graduate-level study in Interior Architecture at Philadelphia University, now Thomas Jefferson University. My two kids have flown the coop, at least part time. I enjoy all aspects of being outdoors and spending time at our beach home in Ocean City, New Jersey. Our labradoodle Kona sits at my feet in the office most days.
Hi, I'm Holley Pokora
My Designs Have Won Several Awards:
- 2019 Home of The Year, awarded to Judd Builders for the model home I designed, The Chestnut Townhome
- "Best Kitchen Design Under $50,000" Synergy Award by the Pennsylvania Home Builders Association.
- "Bathrooms over $10,000” and “Best Use of Tile, Granite or Marble" Synergy Awards by the Pennsylvania Home Builders Association.
- "Best Designed Clubhouse" for an active adult clubhouse
My passion for design began in 2001 when I had the opportunity to begin developing my craft as a field-educated designer while working in my brother’s architecture firm. We were riding the housing boom and designing model homes for regional builders. The market was great and I was learning construction and design while standing on site with trimmers, electricians and plumbers.
In 2008, my interior design business was born.
I graduated from Penn State with a BS in Marketing, and did graduate-level study in Interior Architecture at Philadelphia University, now Thomas Jefferson University. My two kids have flown the coop, at least part time. I enjoy pickleball, golf, and spending time at our beach home in Ocean City, New Jersey.